NEW RELEASE Giveaway and Blog Post At Love Bytes
Love Bytes LGBTQ Book Reviews graciously hosted me for a recent blog post and give away for my rerelease and a giveaway. Folks have until the end of the day on April 30 to read the post, comment appropriately and maybe win one of my releases from Purple Horn Press! Steven's Heart was just rereleased, this is a great chance to pick it up, or if you haven't started the series to have a chance to win Loving Aidan.
Blog Tour for The Rodeo Knight, The King's Mate (2nd Ed) & The Chess Master Chronicles
11 Stops (I must be insane) all with exclusive content - some blogs are using the standard excerpts from the publisher, if I note exclusive excerpt, it is one I have provided and is exclusive to that blog. Anxious for an additional exlcusive excerpt? Check out the October 2016 issue of ARDOR:
- November 22 - MM Good Book Reviews (The King's Mate)
- November 24 - MM Good Book Reviews (The Rodeo Knight)
- November 25 - Prism Book Alliance - Spotlight Interview on The King's Mate and The Rodeo Knight
- November 29 - Alpha Book Reviews - Ashavan talks about the story arc and Brian's amnesia - exclusive excerpt!
- November 30 - Love Bytes Same Sex Reviews - Ashavan interviews Sam of Sam's Cafe
- December 1 - Open Skye Reviews - When Characters Don't Die as Planned - a look at what might have been for book 3 with an exclusive excerpt introducing Sylvester
- December 2 - My Fiction Nook - The Rodeo Knight love interest Sylvester talks about his five favorite superheroes
- December 5 - Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words - an interview with author Ashavan Doyon
- December 5 - Two Chicks Obsessed with Books and Eye Candy
- December 6 - Tammy's Two Cents (The King's Mate)
- December 7 - Dreamspinner Press Blog - Seeing in Color
Dreamspinner Author workshop
I'm back! The Dreamspinner Press Author workshop was wonderful and I had a great time meeting many other authors, some bloggers, and making new friends. I also managed to get a pitch in, so you'll all be getting to see some new titles from me this year! What's in store? Well, first in line is getting my blog running on a proper schedule, which is good news for readers, since it means free chapters of a story about every two weeks. More on that in the blog soon!
Current WIP in final stretch!
I'm finishing up my current work in progress, originally which I've renamed Winter Rising. This one is a little less contemporary and a little more urban fantasy, but is still definitely m/m. I'm really excited to share Corey with all of you and hope to have it complete and submitted soon.
Red white & Blue promo Mini-blitz
The Torquere Twitter Take-Over has been rescheduled to July 13th and will kick off a promotional mini-blitz for Andrew's Prayer. Catch me 7/13 at the Torquere Twitter feed from 6-9 pm Eastern Time; 7/14 at Love Bytes doing a guest blog (with a giveaway!); and 7/15 closing out the mini-blitz at Torquere's own Romance for the Rest of Us Blog for a belated Release Party for Andrew's Prayer from 7-10 pm Eastern Time.
Steven's Heart Bonus Scene
When Steven's Heart was released, I wrote a bonus scene. Unless you were paying attention right at the release, it would have been easy to miss. My father-in-law was in hospice, and so it didn't get as widely distributed as it could. I'm so thankful this story got released and I'm sharing this thanks on my facebook page, where I've released that brief scene for the Thanksgiving Holiday. You can find the missing scene here.
BLOG TOUR STOPS - STEVEN's HEART
And the blog tour is on its way, kicking off at Love Bytes. Our second stop is Prism Book Alliance, followed by stops at The Land of Make Believe, Andrew Q Gordon's blog, and This Writer's Life, the blog of writer Larry Benjamin. We also have stops at The Blogger Girls, GGR, Joyfully Jay, Rainbow Gold, and The Novel Approach. Unfortunately, due to some technical issues, the Kimichan Experience was unable to host the blog tour stop, but I'm looking for ways to share the guest post I wrote for that stop also.